| Chandigarh – Nakranda – Chitkul – Kalpa – Kaza – Hikkim – Komic – Langza – Chandratal – Manali |
Embark upon this journey to “The Middle Land” between Tibet and India on a Royal Enfield bike. We guarantee the endless beauty of the Himalayan mountains in the north-eastern part of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh will make you question if you ever want to return.
Day 1: Arrive in Chandigarh
On reaching the hotel in Chandigarh, meet our representatives and your fellow travelers. You’ll be briefed about the trip in the evening, followed by dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Chandigarh to Narkanda
Early morning, after breakfast, we will be allotting you the bikes. We will kickstart this adventurous tour by heading to Narkanda. Start early from Chandigarh in order to reach Narkanda by late afternoon.
On arrival, transfer to the hotel/homestay. If we have time, we’d visit the Hatu Peak or the Hatu Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Narkanda to Chitkul
After breakfast, we will start our ride towards the beautiful Kinnaur Valley. It will be a beautiful 6-8 hour ride where you will enjoy the magnificent vistas throughout the way. It is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border. Have a sumptuous dinner and retreat for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Chitkul to Kalpa
Today we would be riding a short distance from Chitkul to Kalpa. We will start our ride post breakfast. It will take about 4-5 hours to reach Kalpa. Enjoy the beautiful sunset and have a fulfilling dinner at the hotel.
Day 5: Kalpa to Kaza
After an early breakfast, leave for Kaza and enjoy the vistas en-route the Hindustan Tibet Highway. You will also witness the Khab – The confluence of the Spiti and the Sutlej River. You can also get a clear view of the Leo Purygal Peak from the Khab Bridge. We will stop at the Nako Lake for Lunch (not included in the package). After lunch, cross Nako and witness the dreaded Malling Nallah. You will enter the Spiti Valley right after you cross Sumdo. Take a detour from here to visit the 500 Year Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Head to Kaza for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Kaza : Hikkim – Komik – Langza : Kaza
By far, this will be the most eventful day of your journey. Start your ride early in the morning as this one is going to be a long day. Visit the world’s highest post office which is located in Hikkim and also the world’s highest village connected via motorable road, Komik. Also, visit the famous Langza where you will get tremendous views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Peak and the Buddha Statue looking down at the valley. Dinner and overnight stay at Kaza/Losar.
Day 7: Kaza : Kunzum La : Chadra Tal
After breakfast, we start riding towards Chandra Tal. We will cross the highest point of our trip, the Kunzum La. Also, visit the Key Monastery and Kibber Village on the way. The road towards Chandra Tal starts from Batal, and the journey is breathtakingly beautiful. The road ends about a kilometer before the lake and you have to walk till the lake from here on. You will see a beautiful crescent-shaped lake filled with crystal clear water right in the middle of a stark landscape. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite in Chandra Tal.
Day 8: Chandra Tal to Manali
Post breakfast, start your ride toward
Manali. The ride from Batal to Chattru to Rohtang Pass is one of the most beautiful routes in your entire road trip. You will reach Manali in about 7-8 hours from Chandra Tal. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
Day 9: Manali to Delhi
After breakfast, we will chill out in Manali. In the evening we will start your journey towards
Delhi and bring to an end this beautiful and memorable road trip, taking back memories for a lifetime!
Departure Dates : –
|21 June – 29 June||Available|
|5 July – 13 July||Available|
|19 July – 27 July||Available|
|9 Aug – 17 July||Available|
|30 Aug – 7 Sept||Available|
|Chandigarh||Hotel Sapphire / Similar|
|Narkanda||Hotel Mahamaya Palace / Similar|
|Chitkul||Hotel Snow View /Similar|
|Kalpa||Hotel White Nest /Similar|
|Kaza||Hotel Snowlion Sakya / Similar|
|Chandrataal||Cold Desert Camp /Similar|
|Manali||Mapple Retreat /Similar|
- Accommodation on Triple sharing basis (double sharing basis for couples) as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan/Bullet 500.
- Including Petrol only use for As per the itinerary
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders
- 01 Back up Vehicle for luggage
- 01 Mechanic for assistance
- Manali to Delhi Transfer By Volvo
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Bike Spares and Damages (Charge as per actual)
- Travel Insurance
- Vacaso Voyages reserves the right to change the itinerary at any given point of time which will stand effective once it is informed to the traveller and/or uploaded on the website.
- The prices as displayed in the itinerary are liable to change as per the change in the fuel prices.
- In case of any unforeseen events like – roadblock, storms, landslides, etc. , the itinerary might have to be changed by the tour captain and any additional costs arising out of such events would have to be borne by the traveller.